Project Curve Appeal (PCA) is an international membership based organization/movement/sisterhood, owned and managed by Pink City Corporation. This phenomenal movement launched in Atlanta Georgia back in 2008 and has been going strong since.
Project Curve Appeal celebrates, empowers and unites sophisticated, classy, fabulous, curvy, and confident females with a common mission: to correct the distorted perception of curvy females around the world while uniting, empowering and educating them to celebrate, embrace and enhance their personal image, fashion, inner beauty and (of course!) their Curve Appeal.
Project Curve Appeal members are also impacting their communities and promoting the importance of living a fit and healthy lifestyle to all PCA members and followers.
Project Curve Appeal offers a variety of opportunities for official PCA members and supporters to connect that include but are not limited to:
- In person chapter activities
- National Curve Appeal Convention
- Curve Appeal Sisters Retreat
- Curvy Idol Competition Weekend
- Curve Appeal Facebook Page with over 180k followers
- The official CurveAppealNetwork.com social network site
- The PCA Official Active Members only website and Facebook groups
- Other amazing events that take place in multiple cities.
Sign up to become an official member, sponsor or business partner today!